Hurrah! Another London plant fair at the RHS Halls in Victoria Following on a month or so after the last London show, this fair promises 25 plant and bulb exhibitors and approximately 20 tradestands. A few of the plant exhibitors that have caught my eye are:
- Primrose Bank for shade tolerant hardy perennials
- Fibrex for Ferns and scented Pelargonium
- RA Scamp Quality Daffodils who supply modern and historical Daffodils
- Hoyland Plant centre who will be selling Tulbaghias (like mini Agapanthus and very drought tolerant!) and Agapanthus
- Flower days who will be selling pines and Monkey Puzzle trees (seem to be making a come-back!)
- Harveys Garden Plants for shade loving perennials
and there are plenty more from Tree ferns to Tulips to Vegetable seeds. The trade stands seems varied too, selling mini and lean-to greenhouses, natural pest controls, garden ties, tools, books and obelisks.
- Tuesday 29 March: 10am – 7pm
- Wednesday 30 March: 10am – 5pm
FREE for RHS members, £5 for non-members (£3 on Wednesday).
Also noticed on the blurb that, ‘to give the show the authentic feel of a traditional plant fair, nurserymen and growers will be dressed in aprons, boaters and flat caps and prices will be scrawled on black-boards with Covent Garden-style market barrows displaying their plants.’ Hmm…plants and fancy dress! See you there!